AXS system advantages for the
Precision mechanical industries
Our system allows a massive reduction of the negative impact of vibrations generated by the various organs of the machine in rotation or other motion, or generated by other external devices of the machine.
In fact, during the various turning-, drilling-, milling- or cutting operations, the quality delivered is dependent on the operating state of said organs. Reducing the amplitude of each vibration through the interaction at the very heart of the material by diffraction effect, our product allows a better global function, a better surface finish, tool life higher than the average, organs under high stress and ultimately, service and maintenance costs.
The best machine is subject to vibratory flows generated by its activity and will even partly alter its performances, which will impact its profitability. Fitted with AXS interactors, the effective work of any production means will be improved during the machining cycle owing to tool life increase and improved machine stability.
Concretely, the turning tools will be more efficient as regards surface finish, drill bits will have an extended life, mills will better penetrate the material and also with extended life, oil will have the greatest impact on chip removal while increasing its speed (laminar flow), improving slip-enhancing tools-chips and reducing its heating up.
Our product demonstrates its efficiency and its proven positive effects are:
- Overall functioning is smoother
- Noise levels are noticeably lower, up to 20 dB less
- Redundant effects are much reduced (acceleration-deceleration)
- Movements are less noisy.
- Accelerations and decelerations are more regular (less lock-up)
- Spindle vibrations are reduced
- Global resonance of cabinet notably reduced
- Hydraulic pump vibrations are reduced –> enhanced flow in laminar flow, decreasing temperature and less emulsion
- Pump efficiency at 120 bars has been improved, oil temperature decreases and there is less emulsion.
- Filtering and centrifuging are improved through a sharp reduction of vibrations.
- Bearings wear if notably reduced
- Noise reduction contributes to the well-being of professionals